Friday, July 21, 2006

About Pictures

So I know a lot of my friends asked for pictures from Africa. But as you may have noticed (if you've been reading my past entries), there are no pictures. It's just plain boring words. One long entry after another. And what about the video journal?

Well, I wish I could share some of the pictures and videos with you. But it's practically impossible to upload from school because it's way too slow. I would have to go to Java House (café and restaurant), where they have wireless internet (faster than dialup, but still pretty slow). Since I don't have a driving license, I can only go when others go.

Anyway, enough with the details. If you're bored reading my long text-only entries, you can check out the pictures from my previous trip to Africa (Sierra Leone) in March.

Africa! Part 1
Africa! Part 2

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment