Friday, June 13, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you everyone who sent in donations to support my trip to Haiti this summer! Thanks to you, I've now raised all the funds needed for the trip! It really means a lot to me that so many people have contributed. It's not just about my going to Haiti and volunteering, but now it's about all of you partnering together to help people in Haiti. Not only that, you are also investing in my life and career, as I aspire to serve in developing countries as a physician. The fact that you are supporting me will keep me humble hearted and motivated to do my best in whatever tasks I may be given, however menial or challenging they may seem. So once again, THANK YOU!

Any extra donations I receive beyond the goal of $2550 will be used to help people in Haiti in some form or another and not for personal benefit. I bet you would have guessed that, but just in case you were wondering. =)

2 comments: