Monday, January 08, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request: Pray For a Miracle

Please keep praying for my church.

I won't go into any details of what happened today, but at this point, only a miracle can mend the situation we have at my church. This isn't just about my dad being kicked out of the church. It's about the church being used as satan's tool.

Perhaps it'll be easier for both my dad and the elders if my dad left the church, but in that case, no body wins but satan. The elders and other pastors are not the enemies. They are just blinded by the real enemy, which is satan, and they don't realize that what they're doing is wrong.

But our church is already too deeply in the hand of satan, and there's nothing we can do to change it. Nothing but a miracle. I believe that everything is possible by God. And by God my church can change. By God it can be restored. Only by God and God alone.

I love my church, despite what they have done to my family. So it hurts so much to see it go down like this. It hurts so much to see them running towards destruction.

So please pray that God will work in our church. Pray that He will be glorified. Seriously, pray for a miracle because that's the only way the church will survive and be blessed.

PRAY. PRAY FOR A MIRACLE. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment