Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request: May the Truth Set Us Free

Thank you all for praying for my family and my church. The situation is still very stressful and sad, but I am beginning to see God working amongst us.

One specific prayer request is for the church members who have been told lies and rumors for so long that they are blinded from the truth. No matter how much you tell them the truth, they would not accept it. Please pray that their eyes and ears will be opened, so that they may know the truth about the situation and repent.

It seriously hurts so much to see the leaders of the church being blinded with lies that they are acting irrationally and with anger. Pray that God will not forsake them, and that He will deliver them from the hands of evil.

Pray for my family. We are hurting because of all the lies told against my father, and because our friends are being deceived. It hurts me to see my family being hurt. Please pray that we could be more patient. Pray that we would wait upon God and not act on our own thoughts.

In all of this, I know that God is working. I know He hears our prayers. I will trust Him and not lean on my own understanding, so that He may make my paths straight. May God help me to depend on Him alone.

KEEP PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment