Friday, June 29, 2007

Haitian Courier #3.2: Bring Me Home

I hate to flood your inboxes with my newsletters, but I wanted to let you know that I have now officially missed my flight back to the States. So there is no turning back.

So far I've received $180 from 4 generous contributors. That's basically halfway done!

If you can help at all, even $10 or $20 would go a long way. I would appreciate anything you can give.

After all, I do need to get back to the States sometime... Please help!

Visit here to donate:
http://doxahaiti.blogspot.com/

So why did I miss my flight? (I see you didn’t read my other newsletters...) I’m staying here another month to help out with the orphanage while the president is in Korea raising fund for a new and permanent orphanage. I can’t just leave here right now.

Thanks!
SunMin

No comments:

Post a Comment