Monday, January 09, 2006

Ultimate Sudoku

John, one of my little bros, gave me a book for Christmas. It’s called The Ultimate Sudoku Challenge!



He knows that I love to solve sudoku puzzles in my spare time. I used to do them every morning on LA Times during summer. I would tear the sudoku out of the newspaper, time myself, and post the solved puzzle on the board in the dining room. I used to get around 7 minutes on medium level, but now I’m probably a bit rusty.

This book has what they call megasudoku, which is a sudoku on a 25x25 grid (as opposed to the regular 9x9). Here’s an example:



Yeah... Let’s see if I’ll ever have time to solve this.

Thanks for the gift, Crandall! I really appreciate it. I hope your tummy feels alright. ;)

2 comments:

  1. hey SunMin!!! i tried to contribute the comment in japanese, but I can't read it because of the garbling!!! why why why!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Akiho! Really? You can't see Japanese? hmm... here:
    日本語見える?
    Can you see Japanese?

    ReplyDelete