Monday, January 02, 2006

One More Thing...

I forgot to mention in my previous entry that I got a call from a “restricted” number around 6:30pm today (1/1/06). Luckily (or maybe not luckily – it could have been a friend wishing me a happy new year... although less likely), I was asleep sine I was dead tired from the night before. Whoever’s reading this, if you block your caller ID, make sure to leave a message AND your number... Or else I’ll assume it’s Mrs. Hymers calling. Don’t worry, I’ll still answer the phone. If it’s Mrs. Hymers... well, anybody have a good suggestion? Just hanging up is lame. Let me know if you have any idea what I should say to her. If you are one of the victims like Jane, let me know if there’s anything you want to say to her. I’ll try to say them for you.

So what was I doing the night before, you ask? (or even if you don’t ask...) I was dancing my night away!! Well, maybe not exactly (^-^; I was at CCC conference in San Diego, and they had an end-of-the-year party. So I danced with all the UCLA CCC people for about three hours, did the count down, and worshiped God together for 2 hours after that. It was an awesome night. My friend Eric and I drove back to Orange County afterwards, and I got home around 3:40am. I’ve wrecked my voice and my body is sore all over... Good times nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment